Front & Rear Set / Front 18x2.75 MT & Rear 17x4.25 MT
Features of the OUTEX tubeless kit
- Greatly reduced risk of blowouts.
- Improved handling, less unsprung weight.
- Proven for races and popular to the factory riders in Japan.
- Easy application and durable construction.
- Tire changes made quick and easy.
- Specialised, clear, triple layer construction.
- Easily repairable in the event of a snapped spoke.
The Kit Consist of the following:
- Pre cut nipple tapes, seal tape and protection sheet.
- Valve, Gloves, instruction manual and OUTEX sticker.
- The materials selected for this kit have been proven to be highly durable with regards to the heat resistance (up to 140 degrees Celsius), weather resistance and adhesion.
- Tape left over after initial installation can be used for repairs such as spoke replacement.
- Installation of the tubeless kit requires some basic mechanical skills and knowledge.
Other things needed for the installation process:
Thinners or grease/oil dispersant to ensure a thoroughly clean, oil free surface for adhesion. Scissors, sharp blade, sandpaper and a 1200 watt hairdryer.